Awareness Buzz

Nov 11, 2011

Bad Battery!

Iphone / Itouch 4S battery is Ridiculous..
Solve your Problem...


Have an I-phone 4 or I-touch 4 ??? I have one..And I know how ridiculous is it's battery life..And in the all(Source:osxdaily) new Advanced iOS 5 ..It's terrible..I know how to solve it because I know the culprit..It's the Location Services !though it's useful but it's responsible for all this mess...

Lemme tell you the Steps to improve the situation of your battery life..

1.Tap on “Settings” and go to “Location Services”
2.Disable some Location services which you don't use..(eg.Reminders)
3.Now! Tap on System Services
4.Disable- 
  1. Compass Calibration
  2. Diagnostics & Usage
  3. Setting Time Zone
Save iPhone 4S battery life
5.Close Settings..

You are done!Try it!

Software 5.0.1 update..


The feedback is not good...5.0.1 actually fixes the bugs causing battery problems..Actualy lemme tell you some (source: slashgear)people are reporting loss of 1% battery in 1 minute..Isn't that very bad??

let me know if your battery life is also not good...By??By commenting.

Tanmay Bansal
(bansal.tanmay99@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment